By using the Powerline Auto Recyclers website, you are acknowledging your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions as well as any and all other conditions, terms, agreements and notices contained or referenced from or within the web site. Please read this Agreement and any other notices very carefully!
This “Agreement” describes the conditions and terms under which you may use the Powerline Auto Recyclers Web Site, its products and/or services. “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to Powerline Auto Recyclers, its owners and any affiliated companies. “You” and “Your” refers to the user of the Powerline Auto Recyclers Web Site and any of its products and/or services.
OUR SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ONLY TO LEGAL ENTITIES AND TO INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN FORM LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO USE OUR WEB SITE, ITS PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OUR WEBSITE NOR CAN WE BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENTS. We have no control over other web sites that may be accessed via hyperlink or otherwise through our website, therefore we cannot be held liable for any content or legal issues resulting from your access and use of those web sites. POWERLINE AUTO RECYCLERS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY WEB SITE, BUSINESS OR OTHER ENTITY AS WELL AS ANY OF THEIR ASSOCIATED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERENCED, ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED FROM OR ON OUR WEB SITE NOR DO WE GUARANTEE OR WARRANT ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
Terms of Service:
- Returns are only made on items declared defective. In order to be declared defective, an ASE certified repair facility must declare it as such and provide written documentation to Powerline within 14 days of customers’ receipt of item.
- Any items purchased in error will not be returned. No exceptions.
- Responsibility for vehicle fitment and compatibility rests solely with the buyer.
- Contacting Powerline prior to returning an item is required in order to obtain return authorization and to ensure the best possible outcome for the return.
- All cars that are not picked up after 7 days from sale are subject to a $50 per day storage fee.
- Powerline will not pay for any extra cost of installation on any parts sold. We only provide parts, not labor.
- SRS units and/or air bags are sold “AS IS”. Powerline is not responsible for bad installs, damages or injuries that the air bag may cause to the vehicle or person.
- Electrical parts are sold “AS IS”. No returns are accepted.
- Powerline is not responsible for any damages or accidents occurring as a result of purchasing used tires. Used tires vary in condition; they may appear in good condition, but may have defects. All used tires are sold “AS IS”.
- Electrical parts that are found to be defective have a 30 day exchange warranty, on approval basis only. Part must be returned undamaged within 30 days of the original shipping date. No credit will be given if the part is returned after 30 days of shipping date.
- All salvage vehicles are “AS IS” with a salvage certificate. The new title will be marked as “salvage” and there will be no refunds on salvage vehicles in any event.
- Aftermarket parts and performance parts are not always perfect in fitment. Customer acknowledges what they are ordering. Powerline is not responsible for the part not fitting or being 100% OEM standard/fitment or for any type of damages it may cause.
- All returns and warranty claims must be completed using the Return Request assigned to your order. (Login and go to My Account, then select Request Return.)
- Items sold “as-is” or without warranty are not eligible for return, warranty, exchange or otherwise.
- Warranty does not cover freight costs or damages. All freight damages must be obtained from the carrier.
- All glass parts are not covered under any warranty.
- All approved returns must have original invoice for Powerline Auto Recyclers to complete the return.
- Approval for replacements or credit must be made by Powerline Auto Recyclers prior to any returns being made.
- Powerline is not responsible for any damages or injuries from our products to people or goods of any type.
- Any extra instructions provided by Powerline must be followed to maintain warranty coverage.
- Return of parts are subjected to store credit with 25% restocking fee. This will be on approval basis only.
- In the event of failure to comply, the customer must use all reasonable means to protect the product from further damages.
- All engines sold require maintenance before installation, including, but not limited to timing belt, water pump, thermostat, ignition system, fluids and seals.
- We reserve the right to inspect and test any poduct prior to exchange for a different part or return. Powerline reserves the right to exchange the failed part with one similar.
All Warranty is Voided If:
- Part is altered and/or tampered with.
- Damaged due to towing without the proper equipment.
- Any part that must be converted or modified; used in different application than intended by the manufacturer or for racing purposes.
- Competition/racing or off road recreational purposes that result in any undue wear and tear from abuse or misuse.
- Part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in collision, vandalism, fire, flood, overheating or freezing.
- Part is installed incorrectly or if it’s not properly filled with manufacturer specification/standards on fluids.
- Breakdown caused by non-covered components, improper installation, failure to clear codes, defective workmanship, usage for which the part was not intended or improper maintenance; anything that is out of the owner’s manual guidelines.
- Engine: overheating or not having the proper amount of lubrication in engine. Has been installed incorrectly; or using defective parts that cause damage to the engine, such as bad gas, catalytic converter, misfire from distributor and others.
- Transmission: responsibility of customer to put factory oil in transmission and to put the factory amount that is required by manufacturer, replace radiator oil cooler for shavings or other, flush the transmission oil cooling lines and to reset the computer for any codes. If not followed by protocol, the transmission will be void of warranty.
The laws of the state of Missouri govern this Agreement and the relationship between you and us. You agree that if you initiate any litigation related to this Agreement or your relationship with us, the state courts in Webster County, Missouri and/or the federal courts in Springfield, Missouri will have exclusive jurisdiction over that litigation. You further expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in Missouri in connection with any dispute or claim involving you and us. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and us, and any other terms, including any other written or oral communications are hereby void and of no effect. If for any reason a court of appropriate jurisdiction finds that any part of this Agreement is not enforceable, the balance of the Agreement remains in effect.